Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm not dead yet. (3)

This weekend was super fun. It started with Friday morning's 0645 am run in the cold, blustery wind. Saturday was the 2nd Off Season Tri, the "I don't really need to be able to walk on Sunday" edition: 2 solid hours of spin/run/strength work. As a prep for that Janie made me meet her at the pool for a short swim beforehand, because, you know, why sleep in if you can get up early and swim at the Y? Sunday was 3 hour spin. I got home from that, showered, ate, and settled in to catch up on tivo. I woke up around 5pm. I think I can safely classify this weekend under Total Destruction.

Rob emailed this morning to ask how I was feeling. I sent him a youtube clip from Monty Python.

I'm not dead yet! I think I'll go for a walk! I feel happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment